The Fries are mentioned in a healthcare blog and in a college blog. We are also mentioned in a chapter on English linguistic online resources. Our Philly episode is linked to in Slate. Our episode with Jaya Saxena is mentioned in Podcast The Newsletter.
Carrie and Megan, talking about their podcast journey:
Carrie and Megan talking about linguistic discrimination and interpretation on the Troublesome Terps
Carrie and Megan talking about their friendship on the Best Forevers Pod
Carrie and Megan talking about all things linguistic discrimination on Battle Tactics
- Playlist talking about meaningful songs
- Fataliteas talking about Willie Pickton
- Talking about words referring to vegan meat on BBC’s The Food Chain
- Talking about the fries on VoyagePhoenix
- Talking about accents on AllEarsEnglish
- Huffington Post talking about the racist connotations of the word articulate
- Wordbomb talking about the word Latinx
- Motherfoclóir discussing expletives
- Fronteras Desk/KJZZ talking about Latinx
- PBS’s Horizonte talking about Latinx
- WIRED talking about Latinx varieties of English in the U.S.