Now that you’ve listened to our latest episode about the language surrounding reproductive justice, Choice is good, Justice is better with Mary-Caitlyn Valentinsson (you can also find her on Twitter: @mary_caitlyn), here are some resources to check out re: reproductive rights, reproductive justice, and abortion.
- Sister Song WOC Reproductive Justice Collective defines Reproductive Justice as “the human right to maintain personal bodily autonomy, have children, not have children, and parent the children we have in safe and sustainable communities.” You can learn more about Sister Song here
- Angela Davis’s “Racism, Birth Control and Reproductive Rights”
- List of tweeters who tweet about reproductive rights
- Imani Gandy – lawyer and podcaster who has great tweets about legal and legislative issues surrounding abortion; podcasts with @Hegemommy
- National Network of Abortion Funds
- National Abortion Federation
- Abortion Funds of Arizona
And here are some funds that need special attention now in light of recent and ongoing legislative debates:
- Yellow Hammer Fund (Alabama)
- Arc Southeast (based in Georgia; also serves Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee)
- Women Have Options (Ohio)
- Preterm (Ohio)
As always, thank you so much for listening to the pod.